Jannet El Firdaus Perfume Oil
- Grade A Perfume oil Jannat El Firdaus by Swiss Arabian
- Unisex, green, warm spicy, white floral, roses, cinnamon
- Concentrated perfume oil free from alcohol
Perfume oil Jannat El Firdaus by Swiss Arabian is an oriental Fougere perfume suitable for women and men. The scent offers jasmine, lotus, cinnamon, gardenia, grass, woody notes, masala chai, herbal notes and roses.
There are many versions of Jannatul Firdous made by different perfume brands, they are similar to each other, but still different. This Jannatul Firdaus perfume by Swiss Arabian for example is darker, greener, heavier and a little bit sweeter than the Firdous perfume by Al Haramain.
A real classic jewel with an exotic touch; if you like Chypre-Fougere scents, you have to get this one.
- Suitable For: Unisex with a male touch
- Main Accords: green, warm spicy, white floral, roses, cinnamon
- Top Notes: lotus, jasmine, cinnamon, herbal notes, gardenia
- Middle Notes: roses, tea, green notes
- Base Notes: woods
Swiss Arabian is a well known producer of perfume oils and was founded before 40 years.
In 1974 Swiss Arabian perfumes was founded by Hussein Adam Ali from Yemen, who was gifted with an abundance of knowledge and a profound interest for perfumery.
Over the next years, the Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group grew from strength to strength. The ongoing company was enriched by its relationship with Givaudan SA, one of the world's most significant and most respectable manufacturers of exclusive perfume substances.
Today, Swiss Arabian is the biggest perfume maker in the UAE, producing more than 35 million perfumes and export to over 80 countries annually.